Musings of the Technical Bard

A place for me to expound on the issues of the day, including my proposals for how to FIX CANADA.

Name:
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada

My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.technicalbard.com and update your bookmarks.

29 December 2005

More on the Income Trust Scandal

Angry in the Great White North has a great paragraph about what he calls the nightmare scenario is this post. It's near the end so I'll post it here:
The nightmare scenario? The Liberals squeak by with another minority on January 23, and then soon after the Mounties or the OSC announce their conclusion that illegal money from insider trading was used by the Liberals to finance their election fight. Canada would be faced with what amounts to an illegal government and a consitutional crisis. In that case, I certainly hope Governor-General Michaelle Jean surprises all of us, because my expectations of her are frankly very low.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home